The Rutgers Geology Museum hosts a number of field trips throughout the year, where participants are able to explore and uncover many mysteries of local geologic history. All field trips are fun and educational, so children (ages 5+) and adults are welcome to come along for the adventure.
- Sunday, May 6, 2018 - 11am to 2pm
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 - 11am - 2pm
Registration for both of these trips is now open. We reserve the right to cancel this trip if we do not get a minimum of 25 people signed up.
Notes on Field Trips:
- You must provide your own transportation.
- Field trips do require some extended walking, so it is recommended that participants should be able to walk at least a mile on a moderate incline.
- Each field trip can accommodate a certain number of people. When the maximum number has been reached, you will be placed on a waiting list. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, we reserve the right to cancel the trip.
- Frequently Asked Questions